Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Prayer for Mak

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahiim.

Ya Allah, I beg You, God Most Loving and Most Merciful, please heal my mother. Please stop the bleeding on her head. Please bless her with stronger leg muscles so she won't fall in a public restroom again. Please heal her of all the illnesses she has. Please keep her safe and strong. I'm not ready to lose her yet. I don't think I ever will.

Ya Allah, please bless me with the strength to help care for her, to be strong for her. Please grant me the inner strength I need to manage my anxieties well enough to be there for my mother when she needs me most. I'm leaning on no one else but You. I implore you, oh Allah Most Magnificent, have mercy on us and not test us with more than what we can carry.

Please oh Allah... Forgive us for all our sins and be gentle on us. We are nothing without You.

Ameen.

No comments:

Dearest Mak

Dearest Mak, Its been 15 days since you went home to Allah. I pray He has placed you among the righteous and pious. So many people prayed th...