Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's Happening....

Ok! I'm sorry I have not been blogging for a few weeks already. But the above is my reason. Yes. I have been busy with work. But I have also been busy doing what gives me joy... singing!

This weekend will be my second consecutive weekend stint at Delucca. Its such a pleasure to perform with talented musicians like Zailan Razak, John Sani, Gigi and Gman. Nope. This wondrous thing has not hit home yet for me. I'm still in a denial of sort. Kinda like an out-of-body experience. Am I happy? Yes. Am I joyful? You betcha!

Gotta keep this entry short. Have loads of lyrics to memorize... again. I am back... to stay!! Alhamdulillah...

2 comments:

dani'el dharanee kannan said...

My sister Johana,I found time to read your blog 'cause YOU are beautiful to me.

The blog is an extension of your beautiful spirit of sincerity,honesty,deep gratitute to our Creator, people and things, and you write and express yourself so beautifully too, ( you should write a book on being grateful for LIFE ),

All of us who know you are being blessed knowing you....that's how I sincerely and really feel about you and your blog....

ikhlas,

dani'el dharanee kannan

Johana Johari said...

My dear Dharanee,

I feel honored having had your presence in my life more than 22 years ago. You were one of the very few people who made me feel precious, appreciated and secure.

Today, I'm sure of God's blessings on me when He granted you a moment of calmness just to visit and read my blog entries. May He continue to bless you and yours always.

This is my gratitude statement for today:
I am grateful that God showed His love and mercy to me through my sincere friendship with Dharanee Kannan. The world is a much better place because of angels like him. Alhamdulillah...

Dearest Mak

Dearest Mak, Its been 15 days since you went home to Allah. I pray He has placed you among the righteous and pious. So many people prayed th...