Thursday, May 18, 2006

When You Have a Hunch It's Gonna be Good, You're Probably Right

"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Victor Hugo.

"Listening to and following an instinct that things are right is just as powerful as paying attention to a feeling that something is wrong. For instance, you might have the sense after just one date that you will be spending the rest of your life with a certain guy. If that's what your intuition is telling you, it may be true! Women often tell me they realized when they first met their husbands that this was the man they would marry. It happens all the time. If you're going to trust your intuition to tell you when something's wrong, it's also fair to trust it when it's telling you that something is very right.

My sister-in-law knew the minute she met her husband that she was going to marry him. My agent had a strong hunch when he first met his wife that he would marry her. So don't be surprised if you find yourself "knowing" something you can't possibly know - like who you'll be growing old with."

An excerpt from "The Surrendered Single" by Laura Doyle.

Kakak says:

I knew the minute I met my husband that I was going to marry him. We've been happily married for 16 years and been together since 4th january, 1989. Even when I look at other men, I still see my husband's face. What powerful spell he has on me.....or is it just a case of soul mates? What do you think about that hunch you have about that someone? You may be right.

No comments:

Dearest Mak

Dearest Mak, Its been 15 days since you went home to Allah. I pray He has placed you among the righteous and pious. So many people prayed th...